Lawyer- Fighting on Behalf of Clients Accused of Drug Trafficking
McClain County Drug Trafficking Attorney – Protecting the Rights of Defendants
- The founder of Worden Law Firm is the award-winning criminal defense attorney, Andrea Worden.
- Worden has been named one of Oklahoma’s Super Lawyers, which is an award only given to the best attorneys.
- We focus on the quality of our representation as opposed to the quantity of cases we accept, which many other law firms do not do.
- Read the client reviews on our site to see why clients are thankful for our honest and aggressive legal representation.
- Call or email our office to schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer at Worden Law Firm.
The terms drug distribution and drug trafficking are often used interchangeably, but in Oklahoma, these are two distinct crimes with very different penalties. Anyone can be charged with drug distribution if they are found with drugs in their possession as long as law enforcement believes the person has an intent to distribute the drugs. However, a person can only be charged with drug trafficking if they have a very specific amount of drugs in their possession. For instance, to be charged with drug trafficking of cocaine, someone must have a minimum of 28 grams in their possession.
Distribution and trafficking may both be drug crimes, but they carry very different penalties. A trafficking conviction can lead to decades or even a lifetime behind bars, depending on the type and amount of drugs involved. Don’t let a drug trafficking charge ruin your life—speak to our experienced criminal defense attorneys today.
Law Firm- Staffed With Tenacious Expungement Attorneys
McClain County Expungement Attorney- Freeing Clients From Their Past
- Our law firm is known for being staffed with honest and aggressive attorneys.
- Andrea Worden is an award-winning attorney who has been named one of the state’s Super Lawyers multiple times.
- We are known as one the best law firms in Oklahoma—find out why by reading the reviews written by our clients.
- Meet with a top lawyer at our firm to go over your legal options.
People who are convicted of crimes are often ordered to serve time in jail or pay substantial fines. But, these are just a few of the consequences that a convict can face. Anyone who has a criminal conviction on their record may find it harder to find employment or housing in the future since landlords and employers typically run background checks. It can also be harder to obtain disability benefits or food stamps with a conviction on your record.
Instead of living the rest of your life with a criminal record, speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney at Worden Law Firm to find out if you qualify for expungement. If you do, our attorneys can guide you through the process of expunging your record to remove these criminal convictions. Once the process is complete, you can move on with your life as if the conviction never happened in the first place.
Legal Services- For Minors Accused of Committing Crimes
McClain County Juvenile Crimes Attorney- Helping Children Protect Their Futures
- Worden Law Firm is staffed with honest and aggressive attorneys who have years of experience in criminal law.
- We spend one-on-one time with every client, which is one way we are different from other top law firms.
- Our award-winning lawyers are known for winning not guilty verdicts in court.
- The best way to learn about each attorney on our team is to read the reviews posted on our website.
- Schedule a free consultation when you’re ready to meet with a top lawyer on our team.
Being charged with a crime is an incredibly frightening experience—especially for minors. When a minor commits a crime, he will have to face consequences for his actions. However, some consequences are far more severe than others.
Minors who are accused of committing violent crimes or other serious crimes can be charged as youthful offenders or adults. When a minor is charged as a youthful offender or adult, he could face years behind bars and a criminal conviction that will stay on his record long after he has finished serving his time.
Some children are forced to spend the rest of their lives dealing with the consequences of a mistake they made when they were kids. Don’t let this happen to your child. Fight the accusations with the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney from Worden Law Firm. Call or email our law office today to set up a free consultation.
Trial Attorney- Representing Clients Accused of Theft in McClain County
McClain County Theft Crimes Lawyer- With A History of Winning Not Guilty Verdicts
- The best way to defend yourself against theft charges is to hire an award-winning attorney from Worden Law Firm, one of the top law firms in McClain County.
- Andrea Worden has been repeatedly recognized as one of the Super Lawyers of the state.
- Our clients love leaving us glowing reviews—read them to find out what it’s like to work with a lawyer on our team.
- Our attorneys are always honest with clients and aggressive when defending their rights.
Stealing someone else’s property with no intention on returning it is a crime known as larceny, or theft. Every theft crime is serious, but the state of Oklahoma treats some theft crimes more seriously than others. In Oklahoma, theft is either classified as petit larceny or grand larceny. Defendants are charged with the petit larceny, which is a misdemeanor, when they steal property that is valued at less than $500. However, if the property is valued at more than $500, the defendant will face grand theft charges. Grand theft is a felony charge, so it is considered the more serious of the two theft crimes.
Even the lowest level of theft—petit larceny—carries a possible jail sentence. For this reason, it’s important to fight these charges with the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney. Contact the criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm today to discuss your legal options.
Family Law Attorney- Helping Families in McClain County Resolve Disputes
McClain County Family Law Attorney- Devoted to Assisting Families in Need of Legal Services
- Let an award-winning attorney from Worden Law Firm, one of the best law firms in McClain County, resolve your family-related dispute.
- All of our award-winning attorneys provide clients with honest and aggressive legal representation.
- See how thankful our clients are for our lawyers by reading the reviews on our website.
- Call us to schedule a free consultation with a top family lawyer today.
When a dispute arises between family members, a family law attorney can be an invaluable asset. Family law attorneys represent clients who are involved in disputes over divorce, child custody, division of marital assets, or other family-related matters. These attorneys work tirelessly to reach peaceful resolutions to these disputes that are in the best interests of their clients.
Many people think that they can resolve family-related issues without the help of an attorney. But, don’t make this common mistake. Emotions run high in disputes with family members, so it can be hard to put these feelings aside in order to solve a problem.
Let an experienced family law attorney from Worden Law Firm handle the legal aspects of your dispute so you can focus solely on moving past this issue. To learn more about how we can help, schedule a free consultation by calling or emailing our law office today.
Divorce Lawyer- Handling Divorce Cases With Compassion and Sensitivity
McClain County Divorce Attorney- Helping Clients Peacefully Move On
- Worden Law Firm is staffed with award-winning family law attorneys who help clients end this chapter of their lives.
- Our honest and aggressive lawyers will relentlessly pursue the best possible outcome in your case.
- The founder of our law firm is an experienced attorney who has been in the legal field for over a decade.
- Find out why clients choose us over other law firms by reading the reviews written by former clients.
- Call us to schedule a free consultation with a top divorce lawyer today.
No one ever enters a marriage thinking that it will someday end in divorce. But unfortunately, many marriages do end in this way. If you are filing for divorce or if you have been served with divorce papers, it’s important to seek legal representation from an experienced family law attorney.
A family law attorney can guide you through the complicated process of filing for divorce. Your attorney can also protect your best interests and assist with the resolution of disputes involving the division of property, child custody, and other issues. The decisions made during this process will affect the rest of your life, which is why it’s so important to have an attorney.
Speak to a skilled family law attorney at Worden Law Firm today to discuss your case. We will review your case and help you understand your legal options, so you can make the best decisions for your future.
Divorce Service – Making Stepparent Adoptions Easier For Families
McClain County Stepparent Adoptions Lawyer- Creating An Unbreakable Bond Between Stepparents and Stepchildren
- Our award-winning attorneys will make the adoption process as easy as possible for you.
- Andrea Worden is a skilled family law attorney and founder of Worden Law Firm who is passionate about helping families adopt.
- Our honest and aggressive lawyers are respected by both clients and the legal community.
- Read the reviews on our website to find out why we are one of the best law firms in the state.
- Schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer on our team to find out how to adopt your stepchild.
Nothing brings a blended family together quite like a stepparent adoption. When a stepparent becomes the legal parent of a stepchild, the relationship can completely change. Both the stepparent and stepchild will experience a bond like never before. But, in order to make this happen, the family must be ready to go through the sometimes challenging process of adopting a stepchild.
An adoption becomes complicated if the child’s biological parent objects to the stepparent’s desire to become the child’s parent. The adoption cannot be finalized until the biological parent has terminated his or her parenting rights. Sometimes, the biological parent willingly does this, but in other cases, the court orders the termination of the absent parent’s rights.
If you would like to adopt your stepchild, speak to a family law attorney at Worden Law Firm today. We will do everything we can to make this process as easy as possible for you.
Schedule A Free Consultation Regarding Your Case
If you have been arrested or are involved in family-related disputes, seek legal support from a member of our team. Some of our many practice areas include juvenile crimes, federal crimes, drug trafficking, divorce, and adoption. Call our local law offices at 405-360-8036 or fill out the form on our website to get in touch with an attorney today.