Committed to Winning Not Guilty Verdicts For Drug Trafficking Defendants
Garvin County Drug Trafficking Attorney- Respected by Judges and District Attorneys
- Andrea Worden is an award-winning lawyer with a decade of experience helping drug trafficking defendants reach the best possible outcome in their cases.
- The founder of our law firm has been recognized as one of the “Super Lawyers” in the state for three years.
- Find out why we’re one of the top law firms in the state by reading the reviews of our attorneys.
- If you’re ready to fight your charges, schedule a free consultation with an honest and aggressive attorney today.
Many people assume that drug distribution and drug trafficking are the same thing, but they’re actually two different crimes in Oklahoma. Someone can be charged with the intent to distribute when law enforcement believes they do not plan on using the drugs in their possession on their own. However, in order to be charged with drug trafficking, the accused must have a very specific amount of drugs in their possession. For example, the accused must have at least 28 grams of cocaine or 25 pounds of marijuana to be charged with trafficking.
The two crimes may sound similar, but drug trafficking is far more serious. Defendants who are convicted of this crime can face anywhere from a handful of years to a lifetime in prison. They can also be ordered to pay tens of thousands of dollars in fines. Don’t let this happen to you—speak to the criminal defense attorneys at Worden Law Firm to discuss your case.
Law Firm- Helping Clients With Expungement Requests
Garvin County Expungement Attorney – Clearing Clients’ Criminal Records
- Expunging a record can be challenging, which is why you will need help from an award-winning lawyer from one of the best law firms in Oklahoma.
- Andrea Worden was included on the “Super Lawyers” list three years in a row.
- Our reviews speak for themselves—Worden Law Firm has the top attorneys in the state because of our honest and aggressive approach to law.
- Schedule a free consultation with an attorney from our team today.
Certain individuals in the state of Oklahoma qualify for expungement, which means the law allows them to remove their criminal convictions from their records. Once the record has been expunged, the conviction will no longer appear on background checks or public searches. Therefore, it will no longer interfere with the individual’s life and make it more difficult to find employment or housing.
Submitting an expungement request can be difficult. In fact, the simple act of figuring out if you even qualify for expungement is often challenging. Overcome these obstacles with the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney at Worden Law Firm.
Our attorneys will review the details of your case to determine if you should submit a request to the courts. If you qualify, we will stand by your side throughout the entire process to ensure you are able to successfully expunge your records. Call or email our law office today to get started.
Legal Services – For Families Navigating the Juvenile Court System
Garvin County Juvenile Crimes Attorney – Fighting to Keep Minors Out of Legal Trouble
- Don’t let a childhood mistake affect your future—hire one of the best attorneys from the top law firm in Oklahoma.
- The award-winning lawyers at our firm have earned the respect of the legal community with their honest and aggressive representation.
- Each attorney on our team works one-on-one with clients, which doesn’t happen at other law firms.
- Find out what it’s really like to work with a lawyer from our firm by reading the reviews on our website.
Minors often commit small crimes without worrying about the consequences since they are not adults. Many of these minors may think that they will simply get a slap on the wrist if they are caught by law enforcement. But, it’s important for minors to understand that the law often imposes serious penalties on minors who have committed crimes.
Minors who have committed serious crimes can be charged as either a youthful offender or an adult. Being charged as a youthful offender means harsher penalties, but also an opportunity for rehabilitation. On the other hand, being charged as an adult means being treated in the exact same manner as an adult criminal.
Children who are charged as youthful offenders or adults can face consequences that will greatly affect their futures. At Worden Law Firm, we believe that children should not have to pay for their mistakes for the rest of their lives. Let us fight for your child’s future.
Trial Attorney – Fighting to Keep Theft Defendants Out of Jail
Garvin County Theft Crimes Lawyer- Protecting the Rights of the Accused
- If you have been charged with theft, you will need to be represented by an honest and aggressive attorney from one of the best criminal law firms in the state.
- The award-winning lawyers at Worden Law Firm are respected by both clients and their peers in the legal community.
- See for yourself by reading the reviews of our attorneys on our website.
- Then, contact our office to speak to a top lawyer about your case.
Shoplifting may not seem like a serious crime, but it is a form of theft that is often prosecuted in the state of Oklahoma. Most shoplifters are charged with petit larceny, which is a misdemeanor crime that is committed when someone steals another person’s property that is valued under $1000. If the property totals or exceeds more than $1000, the crime is considered grand larceny.
Defendants who are facing larceny charges can face both criminal and civil penalties. The court may order them to pay substantial fines and spend time in jail if they are convicted of larceny. The victim of the crime could take legal action in order to recover compensation for the stolen items. Don’t face these consequences alone. Let an experienced criminal defense attorney at Worden Law Firm defend your rights and fight these charges to protect your future.
Family Law Attorney- Helping Families Resolve Their Disputes
Garvin County Family Law Attorney- Protecting the Best Interests of Families in Oklahoma
- Let our award-winning attorneys fight to reach the best outcome possible in your family dispute.
- The founder of our firm, Andrea Worden, has been included on the list of “Super Lawyers” for three years.
- We have set ourselves apart from other top law firms by providing honest and aggressive representation to each and every client.
- Take a look at the reviews on our website to see what clients have to say about working with an attorney at our law firm.
- Find out how we can help with your family-related dispute by scheduling a consultation with a lawyer on our team today.
Emotions can run high any time family members try to resolve a dispute on their own. For example, a couple that has decided to end their marriage can find it difficult to put their feelings aside in order to resolve property division or child custody issues with their partner. Instead of going through this alone, let an experienced family law attorney help.
The family law attorneys at Worden Law Firm have over two decades of combined experience representing families throughout the state of Oklahoma. We try to reach resolutions to family-related disputes in a peaceful manner, but we understand that this is not always possible. If necessary, we will represent clients in court and continue to protect their best interests.
Get the honest legal advice that you need from our team of skilled family law attorneys. Call or email our law office to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Divorce Lawyer- Dedicated to Helping Clients Through Divorce
Garvin County Divorce Attorney- Fighting For A Fair Divorce Settlement
- The honest and aggressive divorce attorneys at Worden Law Firm will always do what is in the best interests of our clients.
- Every award-winning attorney on our team is committed to reaching fair divorce settlements for clients.
- The founder of our firm has been included on the “Super Lawyers” list for three straight years.
- See how we became known as one of the top law firms in the state by reading the reviews on our website.
- You can schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team to learn more about your legal options.
People who are filing for divorce are not legally required to work with an attorney, but it is typically in their best interest to do so. An attorney can protect your best interests throughout the divorce proceedings to ensure that the final divorce settlement is fair. Without an attorney, it’s possible that you could make a mistake during the divorce proceedings that could greatly affect the rest of your life.
An experienced attorney will ensure that you receive your fair share of the marital assets during the divorce. Without an attorney, you could end up receiving less than what you are entitled to. You could also agree to an unfair parenting plan that leaves you with little one-on-one time with your child. To avoid these mistakes, seek legal representation from an experienced divorce attorney as soon as possible.
Divorce Service – Solidifying the Stepparent-Stepchild Relationship
Garvin County Stepparent Adoptions Lawyer- Guiding Families Through the Adoption Process
- Every award-winning lawyer at Worden Law Firm is passionate about helping stepparents achieve their adoption goals.
- Our honest and aggressive attorneys are committed to helping stepparents overcome the challenges that arise throughout the adoption process.
- See how our top lawyers have helped clients in the past by reading the reviews on our website.
- Schedule a free consultation with an attorney from Worden Law Firm, one of the best family law firms in Oklahoma.
If a biological parent is absent from a child’s life, the child’s stepparent often steps in to take the role of the parent. In some cases, the stepparent may decide that it’s best to formally adopt his or her stepchild. However, this adoption cannot take place unless the child’s biological parent’s parental rights are terminated.
Getting the biological parent on board with the stepchild adoption is one of many issues that may arise during this process. Don’t let these obstacles get in the way of your dream of becoming a parent to your stepchild. Let the experienced family law attorneys at Worden Law Firm tackle these obstacles and make your dream of becoming a legal parent to your stepchild a reality.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Worden Law Firm
Have you been involved in a family-related dispute? Are you facing criminal charges? If so, seek legal representation from an attorney with the knowledge and experience to handle these complex cases. Our successful attorneys have helped hundreds of clients resolve their legal matters. Some of our many practice areas include drug trafficking, divorce, juvenile crimes, and adoption. Speak to a member of our team about your case by scheduling a free consultation today. Please call our law offices at 405-360-8036 or fill out the form on our website.